Saturday, August 28, 2010

088: Ya Allah Jaga dia untukku.....

My Luvly HACHI...he is now far away from me...unable to contact him and i can only wait for him to call me or talk to him when he is online...

Lega tis morning and afternoon do talk to him, he is fine n well, just sound a bit tired...he travel a lots these few days...plus worried about me....sorry yanggg...i will take care of myself...so sorry, a bit tired when u are here...i am truly sorry for that...

Now pantang "lepa" sikit jer aku tertido...today i am at Amy's place. She buat bukak posa for her close frens. Tolong her a bit but then i feel very tired...and me is sleeping like baby...so sorry my dear....hmmmm....hope all these tiredness will go tomoro...lusa dah start kejer...i'll be back to my routine and i really hope that i can cope with it again...that make me worry...dunno why sumtimes i do feel very restless...even i do eat and sleep..

Ya ALLAH, jaga dia untukku...bukakan jalanMU pada kami yang lemah ini Ya Allah...Jaga cinta ini untukku...Amin YaRabbalamin...Terima kasih sayang, tq for loves n cares...u make this nobody as someone in ur heart....

Luv,
Naa

2 comments:

azieazah said...

Orang yg di alam manis bercinta ni, memang sentiasa terasa bahagia.

Jangan sampai terlupa ujian dan dugaan yang mendatang.

i am Naa... said...

Kak Azie,
TQ so much for reminding...InsyaAllah....semoga semuanya dipermudahkan...Amin