Wednesday, August 18, 2010

080: Ouch.....

2-3 hari ni tak berapa sihat...perut cramp..then paler pening...gi klinik siap darah naik...tu yang paling cuak sekali...i never have hypertension...the dr given me MC plus the pain killer an medication for Migrain and Gastric...there are no specific reason...could be because of my Migrain and Gastric pain...or could be because of low sugar level..posa kan???...that is what first dr said..and ME vomitting like nobody business that day...ouchhhhh...no energy...n my stomach keep rejecting the foods that i consumed...

Then the next day gi kejer cam biasa...after bukak posa...everything fine n well...but then, after 10 pm..aku start rasa my body panas...cam nak demam...and my hand turns to be very pale...ouch...n my stomach start to be cramped again...and i have to sabar till end of my shift...2 am...after finishing the reports then gegas gi clinic...thanks to Tara...she drove me there...then jumpa dr...



Your gastric...and your acid level is very high...that caused you feel like that. You will feel like dizzy and body pain. Ouch..then i asked him about my b/p yang dah turun sikit...the answer relieve me a bit...it is not because u are having hypertension but when people in pain..that caused the same symptom...Alhamdulillah...syukur...so as advised i need to monitor my pain for this 3 days...if the symptom still occurs i need too opt for blood test..or endoscopic maybe...whatever it is hope everything will be fine...

Tara asking me...you sakit sebab you have problem ker dear???...No such thing la...tak ker lawannya sihat itu sakit???...it is just the coincident...no i am not sick because of what happen last 2 days...i do have this sickness long time ago...not because of him and her for that sarcastic remarks in my blog....Alhamdulillah hati aku tenang...kebenaran itu akan terbuka jua kan???...cuma lambat dengan cepat jer...i still been CCed in in his email...so u all judge la sendiri...no remarks or any email that need me to explain to him...weird???...that the fact...i am not creating stories...it is just that i dont need his attention...and till now people are still asking me about him...do u think my stand is easy???..No it is not!...i opt to be quiet..reason being is i am not him to answer that...and i dont owe any explanation on my personal life...

Alhamdulillah because of that all my good frens are more caring about me....guys..i am tough lady...challenges will not kill me...what for i want to berbangga dengan benda yang akan hurt me the most?..Allah itu sayangkan i, ujian ini untuk menguji sama ada i ni pompuan yangg pakai otak atau pakai nafsu i untuk decide what i want in life...rasa marah dan dendam itu penyakit hati...betapa i menangis, derita...pedih...siapa yang tahu kan...but bila semuanya i dah luahkan...ketenangan itu hadiah yang terindah...bukan wang atau apa sahaja yang dapat membelinya...and ME, NAA is having myself back...i can have my sincere smiles...yang lahir dari my heart...and sincere loves and care is coming to me...from HIM and people around ME...i want nothing...just hope that Allah akan kekalkan rasa bahagia ini...
Dan aku > NAA....bersyukur kerana petunjuk ini, ujian ini keatasku....Lawan BAHAGIA itu SEDIH...pimpinlah aku Tuhan....kasihMU yang aku inginkan...kerana cinta manusia itu hanya pinjaman...doaku moga insan-insan yang mengenali aku akan mengingati aku seorang insan yang manis yang pernah hadir dalam hidup mereka...seorang insan yang pernah mengukir senyum di bibir mereka...Terima kasih semua buat kasih dan sayang yang dihulurkan...selagi aku masih diberi nafas...akan ku terus menyayangi merekka yang aku sayang...Amin Yarabbalamin...........


[ Just now my mum called...oowhh..she called me when i am in deep pain..i am kantoiii...Maafkan Naa mak...it is not that i dont want to tell you...but i dont want her to risau about me...and she again asked me to come back for good...owh...that is hhard for me..not because i dont loves u all...but i choose my life here..i have my own career...all i need is your loves n blessing...maafkan Naa...]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

i am Naa... said...

welcome...tq for dropping by...still on medication...need to ensure my stomach full all the time...even i throw a lots too...sigh...