Friday, May 21, 2010

032: New Moon & ME....


Dok melayan citer vampire nie....interesting movie for me, but "Bella" character is really killing me...

When she had nightmares, it reminds me my previous life....i am like that!...owh...it really hurts when sleep should be time that can make yourself relax and put your body in rest mode. it scare me, because whenever i sleep the nightmares is hurting me. Keep me feel painful in heart. Keep me feeling hard to breath and keeping myself crying at heart. It hurts so badly.

It takes long time for me to recover and learn to leave it. Untill it creates numbness at my heart. Takes so long for me to get my real ME. Maybe it sounds funny for others, but the phase is almost killing me.

At least they loves her, and they show their loves to her. Trying so hard to protect her. But what if loves makes someone hurting the person that they claimed they loves. The loves is killing the other party. For me that is "OBSESSION". You cant force someone to loves you! And if you loves why you need to hurts?...At the end you creates the obstacles and uneasiness to others...not happines as you wish at first.


Whatever it is...you decide what you want. It sounds easy, but sometimes it takes lots of efforts, sacrifications and time consuming as well. Not everyone been blessed to have the easy life. My experiences is priceless to me because it creates who am I now........

No comments: