Tuesday, October 5, 2010

0112 : Uwaaaaaa...still in Opisssssss

Huhuhuhu...damn tiring...the first day of the hectic week begin with all the vomit blood cases...

On my first day of the week....now 4.40 am...i am still stuck in front of my PC...finishing my complaints and follow up cases...most of the cases came from the non-follow up...owwwwwwwhhhhhhhh...feeling like want to vomit blood segala...and today i lost my temper after so longggggggg...and worst it in front of big bosses...erkkkk!!!!...Damn it...my boss keep reminding n calming me...guess what not so soon after that i handle another complaint case and u know what???... i handle it successfully...n cm is thanking me for korek the root of cause...hahahahahahaahaha...sure sumthing wrong with me aite....case has been escalated for further clarification and also action to be taken urgently!..Urgently!!...hope they work fast on it...if not of course it will take longer to just gain back the trust aiteeee...?????..

Whatever it is...i am ready to go home...sorry guys no pixs...since it is updated from my opis...hmmm...lost temper...and why on earth it happen in front of my big boss...and of course it will take extra longer for me to cover it aiteeeeeeee....alalalalalalalalaalalalalla...at least last complaint call show who am i...owh ya...get angry sebab that VAVI...so bangang...have told him so many times but then he make it pekak and like talking to wall....tapi wall tak nyondol kan???...u are the one that frustrated working on nite time (whatever reasons behind la....) then nak salahkan aku lak...bangang ker hapa???...hmmm...no-SENSE!

[ My Hachi must be very busy...last wrap up n checking before they sail to the other oil-field in Saint Joseph...take care my sayanggg...i am totally exhausted today...owh ya....my parents are coming to KL...yeyy...then have to berintenet from Batu Caves for few days la nampaknya....yeeeeeeeyyyyy...ooppps...siku biru x balik lagik...x sabar nak dgr the updates...]

No comments: