Saturday, May 14, 2011

0164 ; SD loves...

S >Stand for Sharon....D >Stand for Damien....my boss yang cute tue...they are loving....and i loves to tease D about it...can see his face redish...he damn loves her.....loving couple of different races...D is Chinese...S is Indian....

Adore to see them actually....sumtimes really can make me smile....

S:I loves this smells, but dunno whether he like it or not...because sumtimes when i wear my fav perfumes he just like biasa-biasa with me. Can see that he dont like it....
Naa: [Aku gelak....ha ahhh...my boss like sumthing floral....romantic guy....hati pink...oooooooohhh larikssss....."manja n loving" type...tis is what i see laa...] Hehehehe...i know he likes Kenzo aite??...

S likes that DKNY Red...

Sumtimes girls actually dont really like the thing...but sumtimes we do it because of our loves one....not me kot...sbb aku degil type....so i will ask and giving opinion before i decide....but regards on what smell i like...tis must be sumthing that make me comfy about it....but so far, i have chosen right smells that suit me....and i love to have lots of perfumes....my fav always DKNY n my Body Shop range....but loves to see the SD couples...

2 culture and they both cutes....hope they seal their loves story into marriage....cant wait to see their kids...must be "ke aiii" aite....

No comments: